Read alsoThe Father, the Son and the Pyjama-wearing Spirit, The
There is something extraordinary about Cambridge philosophy student Gian Paolo Friedrich. From the strange visions that people have in his presence, to his uncanny ability to touch the hearts of total strangers, Gian Paolo is not like other people. Unnervingly enigmatic, he claims to be 'newer'; to experience feelings that nobody else has…
The Walk at Work is a guidebook that combines daily inspirational readings with a seven-step plan for personal spiritual growth to answer those questions about faith at work. Whether you face difficult relationships, job anxiety, or office politics, Andria Hall will show you how to experience success by aligning your priorities with God’s. Through the down-to-earth, practical wisdom in these pages you will:
· receive daily wisdom from God
· discover the benefits of praying for others
· learn how to carry out your God-given tasks in the workplace with integrity
· unearth a new commitment to honor God in all that you do, say, and think
· settle your mind and nurture your spirit through timely daily readings
Excellent as a daily devotional or group study, The Walk at Work also includes a topical index of common work-related challenges, questions for further reflection, and recommendations for additional reading.
From the Trade Paperback edition.