The DASH diet, far from being a fad diet, was actually developed by the US National Institutes of Health as a way for some patients to have a lowered blood pressure without having to take medications.
Read also"TAKING BACK AMERICA"
When the federal government starts to provide the American citizens with facts about what they are doing instead of making decisions that they believe are best for the common folk. The pathetic part is that the President and Congress for the most part do not listen to what the American citizen is telling them. When we make every member accountable…
The word DASH comes from “Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension” but it does so much more. It has been studied extensively and found that not only does the DASH diet lower blood pressure but it lowers the risk of heart disease, stroke, certain cancers, heart failure, diabetes and kidney stones.
Weight loss is practically inevitable if you follow the DASH diet, which is another boost. Not only do you get healthier but you get thinner as well.
In "The Wonder of DASH Diet", you will learn:
- Exactly what is the DASH Diet - truth & myths
- What is hypertension and what are the effects of diet on hypertension
- How does the DASH Diet help lowering your blood pressure?
- How to get started with the DASH eating plan?
- How to follow DASH diet when you are eating out?
- How to set your DASH goals
- How to apply DASH diet as part of a weight loss program
- Easy-to-make, delicious DASH diet recipes for breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- A 7-day DASH diet meal plan that anyone can follow
- And much more...