Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) has evolved until it is now an essential tool for Microsoft?s Application Lifestyle Management suite of productivity tools, enabling collaboration within and among software development teams. By 2011, TFS will replace Microsoft?s leading source control system, VisualSourceSafe, resulting in an even greater demand for information about it. Professional Team Foundation Server 2010, written by an accomplished team of Microsoft insiders and Microsoft MVPs, provides the thorough, step-by-step instruction you need to use TFS 2010 efficiently?so you can more effectively manage and deliver software products in an enterprise.
Read alsoDriving Instructor Training Exposed!
Driving Instructor Training - Exposed! Exposing the lies and myths about driving instructor training (applicable to the UK), written by Martin Woodward who is a retired top ADI with over 30 years teaching experience in his multi car South Yorkshire Driving School. Herein you will find information on: How to…
- Provides a broad overview of Team Foundation Server for developers, software project managers, testers, business analysts, and others wanting to learn how to use TFS
- Gives TFS administrators the tools they need to efficiently monitor and manage the TFS environment
- Covers core TFS functions including project management, work item tracking, version control, test case management, build automation, reporting, and more
- Explains extensibility options and how to write extensions for TFS 2010
- Helps certification candidates prepare for the Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010 certification exam (Exam 70-512)
The clear, programmer-to-programmer Wrox style of Professional Team Foundation Server 2010 will soon have you thoroughly up to speed.