Cohabitation is now the order of the day. Some men and women, especially young adults, would want to have a taste of marriage before going into it. In Christian circles, a number of men and women practice cohabitation. Unfortunately, they find themselves disappointed with their unofficial status and sometimes too late to reconsider their position and turn the “clock of life” backwards. William and Rev. Mrs Dorothy Appiah, are gifted and acclaimed Christian Marriage Counsellors, Relationships Coaches and International Public Speakers with several books to their credit.
In the book, Living Together Before Marriage, the book describes how cohabitation can wreck your future marital relationship. It also shows you the proven ways to avoid the cohabitation trap. In the Book, William And Rev. Mrs Dorothy Appiah offer information, education, advice and guidance.
In Living Together Before Marriage, you will learn;
* The reasons why so many young men and women are going into cohabitation
* The reality of living together before marriage
* Why Living together before marriage is a trap
* Some of the legal issues on cohabitation
* The risk factors in living together before marriage
* Much, much more. The information provided in this book, would help anyone in a relationship thinking of living together with the boyfriend or girlfriend.
Read alsoChoice Of A Marriage Partner: A Lifetime Decision
The choice we make in the search for a potential mate can ensure our future happiness or ruin our life and sometimes it is forever. In reality, choosing a mate is one of life’s most important decisions. It involves emotions and passions, but it also needs to involve our brains, otherwise we will make foolish choices that we will later regret.…