This book describes the past, present and future of dialysis and dialysis-related renal replacement therapies so that the reader can acquire a firm grasp of the medical management of acute and chronic renal failure.
Read alsoAngels memories
Чеченская война, венгерский мятеж 1956 года, морские рассказы, стеб, юмор, несколько глав из мистического боевика «Преисподняя для Бисмарка» и остросюжетной повести «Янтарный ад», и многое другое – во втором издании сборника рассказов «Память ангелов» прозаика и журналиста из Калининграда Сергея Сальникова.
By becoming thoroughly conversant with the past and present of dialysis, a health care professional will be in a much better position to provide the best standard of care to patients suffering from renal failure. As the book highlights the unsolved operational obstacles in the field of renal replacement therapies, future innovators may be inspired to develop novel solutions to tackle these problems. This remarkable work is a must-read not only for healthcare providers in the dialysis industry, but also for patients, dialysis equipment manufacturers as well as pharmaceutical companies.Contents:
- Some Pioneers of Hemodialysis
- Hemodialysis Access
- Hemodialysis Access: Current Practice and Innovations
- Development of Hemodialysis Methods and Machines
- Modifications of Standard Hemodialysis Schedules and Techniques
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Dialysis Across the Globe
- Special Problems in Treating Dialysis Patients
- Practice Guidelines, Management, and Patient Education
- Innovation: The Near and Distant Future
- Dialysis of Animals
Readership: Nephrologists, dialysis nurses, dialysis technicians, dialysis-centric scientists and engineers, patients, patients' relatives, dialysis equipment manufacturers, dialysis-related pharmaceutical companies, dialysis-related website operators.