Home » Fiction & Literature » BARBARA BOSWELL » Who's The Boss? (Mills & Boon Vintage Desire)

September 18 , 2009

Who's The Boss? (Mills & Boon Vintage Desire)


MR. MAY Man: Cade Austin, CEO of BrenCO Mission: To lure pretty Kylie Brennan out of the boardroom and into the bedroom! Mistake: Letting her know his not-so-honorable intentions… Cade didn't need a meddling woman in his life! So when the late owner of BrenCo left him 49% of the company - and Kylie the other 51% - Cade decided he would buy her out, then get her way out of town. But when she came strolling into the office - all lush curves and long legs - Cade knew that this was one woman he wasn't going to let out of his sight for long! MAN OF THE MONTH: Could he talk his business partner into becoming his marriage partner?

How to download book

Buy this book

You can buy this book now only for $4.54. This is the lowest price for this book.

Buy book

Download book free

If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.


After that you may download book «Who's The Boss? (Mills & Boon Vintage Desire)»:

Download XML Book:


Download ePub:


Download FB2:


Download Amazon Kindle: