Read alsoA Crash Course on How to Grow Garlic
A Crash Course on How to Grow Garlic This book covers several topics including: - Nutrition Information - Climate & Growing Conditions - How to Prepare the Garden Soil - How to Plant - How to Water and much more! Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your Kobo or other reading…
Before you start using these statistics as birth control, take a deep breath and know that you can have a family and make a comfortable future for your children while saving for your own important goals. The Wall Street Journal Financial Guidebook for New Parents shows you the way, with information on how to:
• Safeguard your child’s well-being with wills, trusts, and life insurance
• Best weigh your child-care options and decide whether to go back to work
• Save on taxes with child-friendly tax credits and deductions plus tax-advantaged benefits at work
• Manage your family’s health-care costs
• Save for long-term costs by setting up a college fund
• Spend smart and save money at every stage of your child’s development
• Continue to contribute to your own retirement savings
From maternity (and paternity) leave to flexible spending accounts to 529 college plans, The Wall Street Journal Financial Guidebook for New Parents provides all the information you need to meet your child’s expenses while also protecting your family’s financial security.
From the Trade Paperback edition.