Use this set of colorful cards to master concepts in maternity, women's health, and pediatrics! With 65 cartoons covering key topics, Mosby's OB/Peds & Women's Health Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses uses humor and illustrations to make studying easier and more fun. These durable, portable cards use mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids to help you prepare for class, clinicals, and the NCLEX® exam. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh and Cathy Miller, this one-of-a-kind tool makes studying obstetrics and pediatrics an exceptionally memorable experience!
Read alsoMosby's Fluids & Electrolytes Memory NoteCards
Completely portable, this pocket-sized collection of full-color, spiral-bound cards uses humor, cartoons, and mnemonics to help you understand and retain important information about fluids and electrolytes. This fun, colorful, and insightful approach makes these cards a valuable learning and review tool throughout nursing school, as well as a…
- 65 full-color cartoons offer a humorous and engaging way to learn, including cards on nutrition and diabetes in pregnancy, preeclampsia versus eclampsia, sexually transmitted diseases, respiratory distress syndrome, RSV, and childhood diabetes.
- Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- Colored thumb tabs make it easy to find topics quickly.
- What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications in pink
- Common Clinical Findings in blue
- Important Nursing Implications in yellow
- Patient Teaching in green