God’s Revelation for Today
Read alsoThe Jazz of the Devil
An extraordinary novel which tells a modern tale loosely inspired by the legend of Faust.The story which takes place in London is set against a backdrop of jazz and runs from 1986 to the present.Jack White is a highly skilled saxophonist whose glittering talent is surpassed by his pennilessness and desire to succeed at…
What did John’s revelations mean to the seven churches who read his letter?
The Lamb and the Seven-Sealed Scroll is the second volume in Dr. Richard Booker’s powerful three-volume series. Continuing to examine the Book of Revelation within its original historical, literary, and biblical context, Dr. Booker turns his clear, prophetic explanation to the seven-sealed scroll, which contains the word of the Lord given to Daniel and is sealed until the time of the end. This seven-sealed scroll is God’s revelation of the events of the end times. Dr. Booker boldly challenges some traditional theology and provides biblical and modern-day support for his beliefs.
This verse-by-verse study teaches:
- How to read Revelation within the context of its biblical, Hebraic roots.
- The historical, spiritual, archeological, and geographic backgrounds of the seven churches.
- How to read the literary style of the apocalyptic writings of John’s time.
- The influence of Greek mythology and Roman imperial cult worship are a background to understanding the Book of Revelation.
- The connection between the context of the Book of Revelation and our world today.
- There is hope for believers facing the challenging days ahead.
God will authorize who can loose the seals, open the scroll, and read His final prophetic word for humankind.
Open this book for an inside look at the end times!