Create the Perfect You Tube Marketing Video - 5 Tips To Get it Right
Read alsoMY SECRET LIFE Volume Two
I thought still I was to be fooled, so I called upon my old schoolfellow, who used to say, "Snatch at her cunt, and show her your cucumber." He had been one at the frigging match, and had just been appointed assistant-surgeon at a hospital; he was a bachelor and baudy-minded as ever. "M...," said I, "have you ever seen a…
You can use You Tube to market your business, product, or services. However, you need a good video in order to draw traffic and make people want to visit your website after they have finished watching.
So what goes into the perfect You Tube marketing video? Creativity always counts, of course, as does professionalism. Still, there are other things to take into consideration as well. The following is a list of 5 tips that will get you started.
1. Make your video creative. With all of the videos out there, yours needs to stand out in the crowd. Use fun music, great shots, and try to find an angle that hasn't already been done. People generally turn on to You Tube to be entertained and your video needs to be able to do this.
2. Give some tips or solutions to common problems that are associated with your particular product, business, or services. This is an informational type of video and the audience will like the fact that they are learning something. Try to make the tips unique enough that most people can use them but haven't necessarily heard of them before.
3. Make your video educational. People like to learn things when they watch video. Your perfect You Tube marketing video doesn't have to be all about how to find your website and what the cost of your product is. For example, if you are advertising your mechanical business then why not give a demonstration on how to change a tire? People will watch your video, learn something, and then visit your website. These how-to videos are a lot less threatening than standard commercials or advertisement that you see on television. Plus, they are entertaining.
4. Add some realism or behind the scenes in your video. You can do this by introducing your staff, introducing some customers, or even giving the audience a behind the scenes tour of the office, factory, or place of work. People appreciate this and it gives your product or business some authenticity.
5. Add closed-captions to your video. Keep in mind that not everyone is able to hear and that those audience members might be the very ones that want to order your product. It's very thoughtful to keep the hearing impaired in mind when creating a video, even a marketing video, because most people rarely do.
You Tube Video Marketing Tips - Join the Community
Do you want your You Tube marketing video to be seen? Are you running out of ideas as to how to market it for little to no money? Well, one of the best ways that you can promote your perfect marketing video is to join the community. Once you have uploaded your video, chosen your categories and video tags, and let it settle into the website, you can't just sit back and hope that traffic comes to it-you must market it as well. One of the easiest ways to market your video is to send emails to other users and to produce bulletins, similar to a Facebook status or Myspace bulletin, from your profile or other pages.