1. Every student heartily wishes to show his mettle in 11th class and 12th class. He will score cent percent marks if he works according to a perfect plan.
2. The student must not simply get the answers by heart. He must cultivate the habit of reading an answer by understanding its meaning. Then he has to write the answer on a sheet of paper without referring to the book.
3. The students must have a clear idea of the points and their order for each answer.
4. A rocket cannot go into the space by itself. It needs machines, fuel and above all time sense. Then it enters the orbit under the supervision of the efficient scientists and serves the needs of the people.
5. In one sense the students are also like rockets. In order to reach heights they must have intelligence, memory, concentration and commitment. Remember that they are your parents and teachers to guide you properly.
6. Delay not. Work hard to achieve spectacular success.
Read alsoSomewhere To Fight For
In the Western District of Victoria, Australia, is a small country town called Wickliffe. Up until the early 1980's, it was as town with a school, pub, bush hospital, church and more. But now, it is on the verge of dying, with everything closed down. But local twelve year old girl Kate dreams of making Wickliffe the town it once was. With the help…
ABOUT THIS E-BOOK
1. This E-Book provides sufficiently strong base to our students for the purpose of Public Examinations, All Engineering Entrance Exams.
2. This E-Book begins with Contents, Concepts and Formulae and Problems with Solutions.
3. Answers provided to Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions.
4. Well labeled diagrams are drawn wherever necessary.
5. This E-Book is useful to who prepare Class-I competitive exams like Civil Services, Bank Probationary Officers and Staff Selection Commission etc.
6. We hope that this E-Book will grab the hearts of the students and teaching faculty as usual.
7. We cordially invite any constructive suggestions in getting this book in a better and improved way. Your suggestions will be incorporated in subsequent editions.
CONTENTS OF THIS E-BOOK
1. Angle between two curves.
2. Important formulae.
3. Application of Derivatives Tangents & Normals IMP Problems with Solutions-1
4. Application of Derivatives Tangents & Normals IMP Problems with Solutions-2
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!