Lavishly illustrated with hundreds of full-color images, this family-oriented art resource introduces children to more than 50 great artists and their work, with corresponding activities and explorations that inspire artistic development, focused…
This critical introduction to the field offers a systematic account of the meaning and structure of leisure today.
• situates the student in the field
• provides a comprehensive account of the leading approaches to leisure
• explores the influence of class, race, gender, ethnicity, disability and age
• discusses to role of the sate
• examines leisure in the context of changing work relationships
• locates leisure in the debate around globalization
In short, this is an indispensable, one-stop guide to understanding leisure.
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $48.59. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Leisure Studies»: