With simple words, cute pictures and practice flashcards, these books are a great way to get your child started with reading. This set include the first three books in the Easy-Peasy Series:
- Little Dog Wants to Play
- Here Comes Blackfly the Dragon
- Mother Duck Hears a Sound
Read alsoA Gallery of Fluid Motion
Images of fluids in motion have served both scientific and artistic purposes at least since the time of Leonardo de Vinci over 500 years ago. The visualization of fluid flow has played a major role in the development of fluid dynamics and its technological and scientific applications, from the evolution of flight to the tracking of weather to…
Each book has around 19 engaging illustrated pages and over 90% of the words in these books are either sight words or sight nouns (also known as Dolch sight words). Other words used in the book are familiar words that will be easy for your child to sound out.
Plus, to help your child practice reading, every word used in this story is included as a separate Flashcard at the end of each book. You can use these cards to check your child’s mastery of the words contained in the books.
Words Featured in "Little Dog Wants to Play"
- Sight Words: a, and, be, big, but, by, can, could, do, find, found, he, his, is, it, little, no, not, now, play, see, that, the, there, to, under, want, what, where, you
- Sight Nouns: ball, dog, flowers, tree
- Other words: bush, woof
Words Featured in "Here Comes Blackfly the Dragon"
- Sight Words: a, and, as, be, big, black, can, comes, do, four, fly, good, has, he, here, is, it, know, make, no, not, one, round, that, there, to, too, two, very, what
- Sight Nouns: bird, dog, dogs, duck, eyes, fire, house, legs, name, thing,
- Other words: dragon, fat, horn, wings
Words Featured in "Mother Duck Hears a Sound"
- Sight Words: a, be, come, her, is, it, little, no, of, out, says, that, the, to, was, wants, what
- Sight Nouns: baby, bird, dog, duck, head, leg, mother
- Other words: happy, hears, quack, sound, tap, tweet, woof