Is your career going nowhere?
Are you just going through the motions?
If so, you need a trip to the Job Spa. Inside, authors Milo Sindell and Thuy Sindell detail an easy-to-master program that shows you how to reengage with your work and approach your career with new levels of energy and enthusiasm. Doing so will enable you to:
- Make a 100 percent commitment to get the most from your job
- Leverage your strengths to achieve their professional goals
- Conquer workplace culture
- Gain the respect of your boss and colleagues
- Build valuable relationships in the workplace
Milo Sindell, M.S., has developed career training and employee integration programs for disabled adults. He has held senior management positions with Applied Signal, Intel, and Sun Microsystems. He lives in San Francisco.
Thuy Sindell, Ph.D. is director for client services and a leadership coach for Mariposa Leadership, Inc., providing coaching services for Fortune 100 companies. Recent clients have included Charles Schwab, Cisco, The Gap, and Wells Fargo. She lives in San Francisco.
They are the authors of Sink or Swim: New Job. New Boss. 12 Weeks to Get It Right.