The Book Every Responsible Gun Owner MUST Read
It seems everywhere you turn these days someone is offering advice on carrying a handgun for self-defense. But Armed – The Essential Guide to Concealed Carry is like nothing you've read before.
Read alsoGod’s One and Only Purpose - A Study in Biblical Reality
The aim of this collection of excerpts is firstly to highlight the goal of a Christian life. Unfortunately much of the Christian testimony today is centered upon religious ethics that tilt the balance towards what the Apostle Paul calls carnality. Little attention is paid to God’s ‘purpose’ for His people. Thus, many miss the trees for the forest!…
Authored by Bruce N. Eimer, Ph.D., a noted psychologist with a dedication to teaching skills for staying armed and alive, Armed is the thinking gun owner's bible. This comprehensive volume breaks down not just the tools and tactics, but the mindset and choices a law-abiding citizen must have and make to become self-reliant, alert and legally armed.
Inside you'll find:
- Why going armed is about owning your safety, not just a handgun
- The true mindset that drives anti-gunners
- How to avoid the "Hero Syndrome"
- What rules of engagement lead to justifiable use of force
- How to deal with the trauma after a shooting incident
- Practical dry-fire and live-fire drills
- Weapon retention – keeping a gun grab from happening to you
- The Force Continuum – how it works and the actions you'll take along its course to survive an attack
- And much, much more
With comprehensive overviews on the gear that works and when it works, less-than-lethal rescue options, and common-sense solutions to everyday personal security problems, Armed – The Essential Guide to Concealed Carry is the one reference book that every truly responsible gun owner must read from cover to cover.