Help your nonprofit organization keep up with the competition!As the competition for funding among nonprofit organizations becomes more intense, so does the need to develop survival strategies that focus limited resources in the most effective ways. Marketing Communications for Local Nonprofit Organizations: Targets and Tools presents proven methods for effectively reaching the target markets essential to your organization’s future. This practical guidebook is divided into two easy-to-use sections: “Targets” details how to develop employees and volunteers, form alliances with for-profit organizations, and develop social entrepreneurship programs; “Tools” explains how to make maximum use of communications and media (advertising, direct marketing, public relations), fundraising, and Internet and e-commerce potential.Marketing Communications for Local Nonprofit Organizations: Targets and Tools also provides expert guidance on:
- multimedia marketing, including Web conferencing
- event planning and promotion
- branding and positioning promotional products
- tax, legal, cultural, and financial issues
- and much more!Marketing Communications for Local Nonprofit Organizations: Targets and Tools is an essential handbook for nonprofit organizations as they struggle against reduced government funding and a rapidly changing environment. Educators and students will also find the book invaluable as a how-to marketing guide based on effective methods and proven strategies.