A Taste of Hebrew for English Speaking Kids - Three Book Volume.
Kids of all ages: Enjoy the first three books in the series.
"The Hebrew Alphabet for English Speaking Kids"
"Counting in Hebrew for English Speaking Kids"
"Colors in Hebrew: A Rainbow Tale."
Read alsoWosdom Teeth
The key to intelligence is the willingness to question things. It is particularly important to be willing to question the things that most other people assume to be correct, even when they haven't made the slightest effort to think about the principles involved.Wosdom Teeth, like the other Wosdom books (which can be read in any order), offers…
Did you know that bilingual children are better at problem solving? This is one of many reasons for exposing your children to more than one language. Multilingual kids have also been found to be better at learning, planning and self-control. So why Hebrew? Understanding and speaking Hebrew will give you and your child a lifelong connection to Israel and the Bible.
Enjoy and Shalom!
1) The Hebrew Alphabet: Book of Rhymes for English Speaking Kids
– ENHANCE YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE. INTRODUCE THEM TO A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
– This first book in our "A Taste of Hebrew for Kids Series" in our Smart Kids Bright Future Children's Book Collection focuses on the Hebrew Alphabet. In this book, the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet are illustrated and spelled out in English and in Hebrew. In addition to the letters, 22 basic Hebrew words that are appropriate for young children are taught in a fun way. The words that are selected, one for every Hebrew letter, are written in Hebrew, transliterated and translated to English, and depicted with an attractive illustration. Finally, each Hebrew word included in the book is incorporated into little English rhymes that will help kids and adults not only to recognize the Hebrew Alphabet but to learn foundational words in this beautiful language. In addition, the book also offers a Hebrew Alphabet chart, a transliteration guide, and proper pronunciation help with ‘sounds like…’ examples. A bit about the history of Hebrew as well as fun facts about this beautiful language is also included.
2) Counting in Hebrew for English Speaking Kids (Children's Books with Good Values)
The Counting in Hebrew Picture Book for English Speaking Kids is a beautifully illustrated book that teaches kids to count in Hebrew from one to ten. The book includes the numbers written in Hebrew and in English as well as English transliteration of the numbers and all Hebrew words appearing in this volume. While enjoying this book, kids will have the opportunity to enhance their Hebrew vocabulary with words such as abba and imma (father and mother) and many others. The book also includes lists of Hebrew cardinal numbers from one to ten (1,2,3...) and Hebrew ordinal numbers form one to ten (1st, 2nd, 3rd...), as well as all the Hebrew words included in the pages in both their singular and plural versions. The "Counting in Hebrew for English Speaking Kids" is the second in the series of ‘A Taste of Hebrew for Kids’ in our Smart Kids Bright Future Children’s Books collection. Look out for additional MazorBooks in this series.
3) Colors in Hebrew: A Rainbow Tale: A Story in Rhymes for English Speaking Kids (A Taste of Hebrew) (Volume 3)
MazorBooks is proud to present the newest addition to its "A Taste of Hebrew" series for English speaking kids: Colors in Hebrew: A Rainbow Tale.
Kids are invited to journey with the sightseeing rainbow that travels to Israel and learns the names of fourteen colors in Hebrew.
The names of the colors are written in Hebrew with English transliteration and translation. For correct pronunciation check the transliteration chart that is included book.