Discover how science and spirituality are coming together to create a new vision of our world. We are undergoing a consciousness shift globally. This consciousness shift is highlighting our need to change our path from self-destruction, to become environmentally aware and collectively take responsibility for our universe.
Read alsoThe Talent Diary
Sixth grader Samantha Branson is a normal, everyday girl, playing with her friends, and having a great time building the “clubhouse” in the bamboo covering her backyard. And her twelfth birthday is almost here. She is planning a fantastic party with her friends.But her grandfather is also coming, with a gift she may not want but will not be able…
What I learned from my personal journey in search of meaning:
• The map or paradigm on which Western society is based is obsolete.
• It does not take into account many of the scientific discoveries of the past century.
• There is evidence from science, psychology, and political and spiritual movements that this is so.
• Progressive scientists, who are conducting interdisciplinary research, are combining their knowledge.
• This research provides evidence for ancient spiritual and wisdom traditions.
• These experiments help to validate alternative medicines that are based on the energy field.
• There is a new paradigm currently evolving, which acknowledges a collective consciousness.
• Our thoughts feed into the collective consciousness.
• What we think matters.
• We are co-creating our reality.
• The emerging paradigm encompasses a holistic world vision based on cooperation and hope.