As the PANRE and PANCE change, so does the material you need to prepare for them. Ace the boards using James Van Rhee’s Physician Assistant Board Review, 2nd Edition, with updated content and new practice-focused questions. You’ll find comprehensive, current material on all topics and brand-new sections on pediatrics and lab medicine. Practice makes perfect, so test yourself online and in print with three different 300-question simulations of the Boards.
Read alsoA War Too Long: The USAF in Southeast Asia 1961-1975: Vietnam War, Laos and Cambodia, Communist Challenge, LeMay Ignored, Kennedy and Johnson, Escalation, Rolling Thunder, Pathet Lao, Linebacker
Professionally converted for accurate flowing-text e-book format reproduction, this U.S. Air Force (USAF) book is an exceptionally readable and interesting overview of the role of air power in the Vietnam War and the conflict in Southeast Asia. The Air Force instinctively disliked the slow, gradual way the United States prosecuted its war against…
- Simplify preparation for the boards by studying this well-organized, test-question format.
- Access the web site containing questions and rationales specific to the new PANRE.
- Prepare for the new practice-focused questions.
- Gain a more comprehensive understanding of hypertension and diabetes treatment with additional content that better reflects the new board questions.
- Get expanded guidance on pediatrics and laboratory medicine with brand-new material on these subjects.
- Improve your test-taking skills with new sections discussing various techniques to increase your score.