The Savvy Student’s Guide to Online Learning prepares students of all kinds for contemporary online learning. While technologies and formats vary, this book serves as an authoritative resource for any student enrolling in an online degree program or taking an online course.
Topics covered include:
• How to become a great online student
• Creating an online presence
• Interaction and communication techniques
• Online group projects and individual work
• Technological requirements and how to get technical support
• Online classroom "netiquette" and time management
The authors, both experts in online education, introduce the information and skills required of successful online students to navigate this new learning landscape with confidence. A highly useful companion website provides video presentations that explain the different types of online learning as well as a real online course with activities for students to practice and interact with other learners around the world.
How to download book
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $27.59. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «The Savvy Student's Guide to Online Learning»: