Read also1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition
If you need to know it, it's in this book. Practice makes perfect, and 1,037 Practice Questions for the New GMAT, 2nd Edition aims to give you everything you need to do just that. This edition of our practice-packed prep book has been revised and updated for the next generation GMAT debuting in 2012, and optimized for e-reader…
In our number-crunching world, basic math knowledge is a must—especially
for acing tests like the SAT. For many people, though, math is confusing and often
anxiety inducing. That’s why we’ve created SAT Power Math, which uses a
simple, straightforward approach to break down and explain complicated math
concepts and common problems. This book is your powerful tool for building
essential math skills for the SAT, school, and beyond.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Math Score.
• Comprehensive review of math topics like algebra, geometry, and statistics
• Strategies for cracking the most common question types found on the SAT
• A glossary of key math terms at the end of every chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Practice drills for every math topic covered in the book
• Detailed step-by-step answer explanations
• Targeted strategies to help you score high on the math section of the SAT