The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide provides a wealth of information and professional insights for owners of this powerful HD camera. With its electronic viewfinder and interchangeable lenses, the G2 is capable of not only recording professional-quality still images, but has the added ability to record HD video as well. The mirrorless design enhances the camera's versatility beyond that of most digital single lens reflex (DSLR) cameras. With the appropriate adapters, it can use virtually any manufacturer's manual focus, legacy lens. It is smaller than a typical DSLR in both size and weight, and retains automatic focusing while recording videos - a capability missing in many DSLR cameras.
Authors Brian Matsumoto and Carol Roullard explore and explain the features and capabilities of the G2 camera in detail, as they cover everything from the basic features of the camera to numerous advanced photographic applications. This informative text is illustrated with example images throughout.
Use this guide to learn how to:
Read alsoAn Index Of Around Me
This book is a collection of writings over a 10 year span from the mind of Gary Llama, an artist, musician, and activist from Richmond, Virginia. In 2005, Gary Llama began writing essays. Inspired by the writings of C. Wright Mills, he began writing down his thoughts, normally reserved for songs, into short essays. Topics center around society,…
- Control the most basic camera functions - focus and exposure
- Navigate the camera's menu system
- Achieve a range of artistic effects using various camera settings
- Use the camera's automated controls, and how to override those controls to obtain better exposure
- Use the G2 in its video mode to obtain HD videos
- Post-process images and videos on a computer
- Expand the camera's use by mounting it on a telescope or microscope
- And much more...