Are you trying to improve performance, but find that the same problems keep getting in the way? Safety, health, environmental quality, reliability, production, and security are at stake. You need the long-term planning that will keep the same issues from recurring. Root Cause Analysis Handbook: A Guide to Effective Incident Investigation is a powerful tool that gives you a detailed step-by-step process for learning from experience.
Read alsoKłamstwa i Bajki
- Tatusiu... Powiedz... Skąd się wziął tam smok? - zapytała dziewczyna.Nieznajomy, który nieco zgarbiony, zamyślony bawił się obcęgami, teraz zareagował. Spojrzał uważnie na Lidię. Hohenheim, do którego skierowane było pytanie, podniósł umęczoną głowę i pokazał swoim słuchaczom czarujący, szczerbaty uśmiech.- Z marzeń dziecko.
Reach for this handbook any time you need field-tested advice for investigating, categorizing, reporting and trending, and ultimately eliminating the root causes of incidents. It includes step-by-step instructions, checklists, and forms for performing an analysis and enables users to effectively incorporate the methodology and apply it to a variety of situations.
Using the structured techniques in the Root Cause Analysis Handbook, you will:
- Understand why root causes are important.
- Identify and define inherent problems.
- Collect data for problem-solving.
- Analyze data for root causes.
- Generate practical recommendations.
The third edition of this global classic is the most comprehensive, all-in-one package of book, downloadable resources, color-coded RCA map, and licensed access to online resources currently available for Root Cause Analysis (RCA). Called by users "the best resource on the subject" and "in a league of its own." Based on globally successful, proprietary methodology developed by ABS Consulting, an international firm with 50 years' experience in 35 countries.
Root Cause Analysis Handbook is widely used in corporate training programs and college courses all over the world. If you are responsible for quality, reliability, safety, and/or risk management, you'll want this comprehensive and practical resource at your fingertips. The book has also been selected by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and the Risk and Insurance Society (RIMS) as a “must have” for their members.