Read alsoThe New Wild
Veteran environmental journalist Fred Pearce used to think of invasive species as evil interlopers spoiling pristine ‘natural’ ecosystems. Most conservationists would agree. But what if traditional ecology is wrong, and true environmentalists should be applauding the invaders? In The New Wild, Pearce goes on a journey to rediscover what…
– Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
– Yotam Ottolenghi’s Seeded Chicken Schnitzel with Parsley-Caper Mayonnaise
– Marcus Samuelsson’s Coconut Fried Chicken with Collards and Gravy
– Jacques-Imo’s Fried Chicken and Smothered Cabbage
– The Loveless Café’s Fried Chicken and Hash Brown Casserole
– Blackberry Farm’s Sweet Tea–Brined Fried Chicken
– Charles Phan’s Hard Water Fried Chicken
– Thomas Keller’s Buttermilk Fried Chicken
– Wylie Dufresne’s Popeyes-Style Chicken Tenders and Biscuits
Sink your teeth into Fried & True, the source of your next great fried chicken masterpiece and a tribute to America’s most beloved culinary treasure.
From the Trade Paperback edition.