"The 1st Complete In-Depth Book Ever Released On This Topic"
Read alsoThe Mayflower Maid
The First Book in the New World trilogy.400 years ago a group of like minded men and women fled England and religious persecution to start a new life on a new continent - America. One woman's story begins here... In the infant colony of Plymouth in 1623 a women lies consumed with fever. In her delirium she insists her name is not the one…
The Most Important Skill We All Need In Our Modern Day and Society!
Some people just have a natural way with people. They always have the right things to say, at the right time. They attract friends like moths to a flame. They're constantly getting ahead at work. They attracting the opposite sex left-and-right.
What do they all have in common?
They all have great "Social Skills."
We are at a crisis. In our present global world that is becoming more interconnected, yet with the ever-increasing reliance on technology hampering our natural human interaction, on top of the everyday multitude of distractions competing for our whatever limited time we have...we need social skills more than ever!
For the first time ever, "Social Skills" is the first and only one its kind, fully in-depth book devoted into the complete entire aspects of social skills...
- The Causes of Our Poor Social Skills
- Our Social Development Progress
- The Statistical Change of the Population is Requiring the Need of this Skill
- Social Skills Training for Children to Teen
- Social Skills Training for Adult
- Applying Social Skills to Your Everyday Life
- How Social Skills Help You on the Job
- Using Social Skills to Manage Relationship
- The In-depth Scientific Theories PLUS Practical How-To Applications
...and much more!
If you're suffering socially, not where you hope to be in life, or don't have the friends and relationships you want...
"Social Skills" will be key to getting the things you want.