The book is organised into three parts:
Read alsoRegolith Exploration Geochemistry in Tropical and Subtropical Terrains
The use of exploration geochemistry has increased enormously in the last decade. The present volume specifically addresses those geochemical exploration practices appropriate for tropical, sub-tropical and adjacent areas - in environments ranging from rainforest to desert. Practical recommendations are made for the optimization of sampling, and…
1. Think: Defines thought leadership and how to transform your great ideas into effective thought leadership material.
2. Write: Shows you how to articulate your ideas into effective communication.
3. Grow: Demonstrates how thought leadership can be marketed to grow your business and profile.
- Shows you how to go from expert to influential thought leader
- Written by Grant Butler, former Australian Financial Review journalist and now managing director of Australia's largest corporate writing firm.
- Explains techniques used by politicians, public figures and the CEOs of our biggest companies.