Read alsoA Bride Without Spot or Wrinkle
Author Thelma C. Smith gives a call to all believers to join her in praying for the body of Christ, the church, to become the bride Christ desires. Readers will be given key scriptural verses to speak forth God’s Word and move in preparation to receive all of God’s promises. Understand the Lord’s relationship with the church and how it is…
New to the fourth edition:
- A new chapter on the contemporary context of adolescence, exploring the challenges, opportunities and influences facing young people today.
- A new chapter on the use of technology when counselling young people
- Useful links to relevant online resources at the end of each chapter
- Updates to all chapters reflecting more recent understanding, research and literature
- Additional case studies to help trainees apply theory and strategies to practice
A multi-disciplinary book which recognises that a diversity of needs requires a diversity of approaches and skills, it uses case studies and examples to demonstrate this in a variety of settings. It is essential reading for trainees and practitioners in counselling, social work, the allied health professions and education.