This book provides a comprehensive and authoritative account and analysis of restorative justice, one of the most rapidly growing phenomena in the field of criminology and justice studies.
This book aims to meet the need for a comprehensive, reliable and accessible overview of the subject. It draws together leading authorities on the subject from around the world in order to:
- elucidate and discuss the key concepts and principles of restorative justice
- explain how the campaign for restorative justice arose and developed into the influential social movement it is today
- describe the variety of restorative justice practices, explain how they have developed in various places and contexts, and critically examine their rationales and effects
- identify and examine key tensions and issues within the restorative justice movement
- brings a variety of disciplinary and interdisciplinary perspectives to bear upon the understanding and assessment of restorative justice.
The Handbook of Restorative Justice is essential reading for students and practitioners in the field.
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $59.39. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Handbook of Restorative Justice»:
Download Microsoft Reader (LIT):