New Book Reveals How to Use the 911, 999 & 112 Emergency Services Correctly
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late - Prepare Yourself And Your Family By Learning All About The Emergency Services At Home And Abroad - It Could Make The Difference Between Life And Death!
In his new book, Gerard helps you to properly communicate with a 911, 112, 999 operator, so that you get the kind of help that you or someone else may need in a hurry! In other words this book provides information that that could ultimately save a family member, a total stranger or indeed your own Life!
At some point in your life, you may need to call the emergency services such as firemen, police, or medical personnel. By being prepared for calling the emergency services, you can get the help you need much more quickly which can often make a big difference.
No family today is more dysfunctional than Joseph's. No one faces greated temptation than Potiphar's wife offered Joseph. No faith is challenged more severely than was Joseph's on death row. Yet Joseph stood firm, exemplifying what is possible when ordinary people maintain their connections with God. Like an epic novel filled with intrigue,…
The e-book is designed to equip the reader with all the key skills and knowledge they'd need to:
• Evaluate a potential emergency
• Summon the right kind of help when its needed
• Conduct the most effective call for help
• Educating others on correct procedures, including children
The e-book will also allow you to understand the differences in history, structure and practice of 911, 999 and 112, understand and take advantage of different technologies that provide alternative ways of summoning emergency assistance.
This book is intended to be read by the following people:
• Anyone who wishes to better understand the emergency services
• Anyone who wants to be prepared in case of an emergency
• Anyone who is concerned that they might not know what to do in case of emergency either here or abroad
• Anyone with an interest in the emergency services, their systems or technology
• Anyone who'd like the reassurance of having an emergency services reference guide to hand either at home or abroad
The chapters emphasized in the book are;
• Chapter 1: About The Emergency Services
• Chapter 2: 999 Emergency System Overview
• Chapter 3: 911 Emergency System Overview
• Chapter 4: 112 Emergency System Overview
• Chapter 5: Communication Channels To Summon Help To An Emergency
• Chapter 6: Dealing With The Emergency Services When Abroad Or Away From Home