Read alsoFamily Partnership Working
Improving the quality and effectiveness of relationships with families is a key concern for all those working in education. Here, Rita Cheminais provides an evaluation framework that will enable practitioners to review current practice, and further enhance and develop their partnership working with families. Six key themes of family partnership…
* The only book devoted entirely to the tools and techniques for controlling, monitoring, debugging, and optimizing MPLS-enabled networks.
* Authoritative information from the co-author of most IETF MIBs relating to MPLS and GMPLS, PWE3, and PPVPN.
* Covers both standards-based and proprietary management technologies.
* Includes interviews with seminal figures in the development of MPLS.
* Via a companion web site, provides information on late-breaking developments in MPLS management and links to additional resources.
* To be followed by a second volume presenting best-practice case studies dealing with how real companies approach the management of their MPLS networks.