Read alsoWashington Square [mit Glossar in Deutsch]
Diese Ausgabe hat das Ziel, das Lesen der englischen Sprache Klassikern zu erleichtern. Dieses eBook enthält ein Glossar mit Definition in Deutsch für viele Wörter in dem ursprünglichen Text. Um die Bedeutung eines Wortes zu sehen müssen Sie nur darauf klicken! This edition is intended to help the…
* Plan and arrange a room to adapt to a loved one's needs
* Give medications, maintain hygiene, monitor symptoms, deal with incontinence, provide emotional support, and relieve boredom
* Choose a home healthcare provider
* Pay for home healthcare, including Medicare and Medicaid, and long-term care insurance
* Care for a person with Alzheimer's disease or a terminal illness
* Choose between alternative living arrangements such as assisted living facilities or nursing homes
* Take care of yourself, the caregiver
With advice that touches both the physical and the emotional aspects of caregiving, this supportive, practical handbook will help make the experience as successful and rewarding as possible for you and your loved one.
For more than 150 years, the American Medical Association has been the leading group of medical experts in the nation and one of the most respected health-related organizations in the world. The AMA continues to work to advance the art and science of medicine and to be an advocate for patients and the voice of physicians in the United States.