Read alsoBaboo Jabberjee, B. A.
Thomas Anstey Guthrie was an English novelist and journalist, who wrote his comic novels under the pseudonym F. Anstey. Guthrie became an important member of the staff of Punch magazine, in which his voces populi and his humorous parodies of a reciter's stock-piece represent his best work. Many of Anstey's stories have been adapted into theatrical…
* Describes recent reviews on the structure and function of immunoglobulin molecules of various species
* Summarizes in detail recent findings on the fine structure of the antigen-combining site
* Presents comparative data on the antigen-recognizing sites of other molecules such as MHC proteins and T-cell receptors
* Summarizes growing data on immunoglobulin binding sites responsible for the reaction of immunoglobulins with molecules other than antigens
* Explores the rapid advance of recent biotechnological methods used for the construction of antibody molecules and their fragments with new properties
* Presents extensive references and is lavishly illustrated