Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology delivers authoritative, highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of head and neck problems. This comprehensive resource features extensive, high-quality images depicting the histologic, immunohistochemical, cytologic, and diagnostic imaging appearance of every type of head and neck pathology. With a consistent, practical organization and succinct, bulleted format, the Atlas continues to be the resource general pathologists and specialists count on for reliable, easy-to-find answers.
Read alsoLearn How To Minimize Your Monthly Expenses
Truth be told, minimizing monthly expenditure is an uphill task that very few people can manage. However, with dedication and commitment you can manage to do it on your own. Start by creating a list of everything you spend your money on. Go ahead and try to figure out a way to reduce the money you spend on each item on the…
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Glean all essential, current, need-to-know information with sweeping revisions that include additional images shown in the frozen section, more content on odontogenic lesions and neoplasms, and inclusion of newly described entities such as igG-associated salivary gland diseases, mammary analog secretory carcinoma, and more.
- Review expanded coverage of critical areas with additional chapters on oral cavity and oropharynx, nasopharynx, and neck.
- Apply the most current staging of cancers from College of American Pathologists (TNM) and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC).