Workbook in Practical Neonatology provides authoritative guidance on neonatal evaluation and management of the problems that you are most likely to see in practice. Meticulous revisions and updates incorporate advances in neonatal care, including hypotension, mechanical ventilation, and early discharge. An ideal learning tool for beginners and a valuable reference for experienced healthcare professionals, its interactive, case-based approach allows you see to diagnosis and treatment in a clinical context and test your knowledge with review questions and answers for each topic.
"Boggs is among the best western writers at work today." – Booklist "Boggs is unparalleled in evoking the gritty reality of the Old West." – The Shootist‘Til Death Do Us PartStranded in the Mojave Desert, Micah Bishop is about to cash in his chips for good when he's rescued by an unlikely savior. Whip…
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Put concepts into practice. Each chapter features case histories that require you to make diagnostic decisions and that help you understand how scientific concepts apply to each clinical problem.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence. Copious review questions and answers help you test your knowledge.
- Stay current the latest advancements and developments . All content has been completely re-written and fully updated to include a new chapter on perinatal asphyxia l new true-to-life clinical cases l changes in NRP guidelines for resuscitation l new approaches to managing patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) and feeding the preterm infant l new guidelines for managing preterm infants with respiratory distress and more.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity. An online image library (many in full color) and 5 streaming Echocardiograph and Fluroscopic image video clips show you what to expect and how to proceed.
- Access the image gallery and video clips at Expert Consult.