Treatment of Skin Disease is your definitive source for managing the complete range of dermatologic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice. This medical reference book boasts an intuitive and easy to use format that covers the full spectrum of options, equipping you with not only standard treatment strategies, but second- and third-line therapies for instances when other alternatives fail. You’ll be thoroughly prepared to offer your patients the expertly informed medical care they deserve when facing common or complex dermatologic diseases.
Marguerite Gautier is the most beautiful, brazen—and expensive—courtesan in all of Paris. Despite being ill with consumption, she lives a glittering, moneyed life of nonstop parties and aristocratic balls and savors every day as if it were her last.Into her life comes Armand Duval. Young, handsome, and recklessly headstrong, he is…
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Address your most difficult clinical challenges by having every possible therapy option at your disposal, including third- and fourth-line therapies, as well as standard treatments for dermatologic disorders.
- Apply the in-depth knowledge of leading dermatologists through a summary of each treatment strategy along with detailed discussions of treatment choices.
- Gain insight to the essential features which define each dermatologic disease with chapters presented in a tabular format, using checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details.
- Make the most informed decisions possible with the inclusion of up-to-date evidence levels throughout the text.
- Stay abreast of emerging drug treatments and research with the very latest options for the 251 most common dermatologic conditions, and take advantage of today’s expert knowledge on hot topics in dermatology such as bed bugs, erosive pustular dermatosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, and more.
- Achieve effective visual diagnoses by viewing over 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are brand new in this edition.