Just to say Thank You for checking out this Book I want to give you a copy of my upcoming special report "The Homesteader’s Calendar: Seasonal To-Dos for Sustainable Living & Homestead Survival ".
Read alsoJack Beechwhistle: Attack of the Giant Slugs
Don't panic, but you're in danger.At least, you would be, if Jack Beechwhistle wasn't around to protect the world from alien attacks, zombie sweet-shop owners, and exploding conkers - with a bit of help from his trusty sidekicks, Colin and Harry (as long as it's not past Colin and Harry's bedtime). Their missions are daring,…
Aquaponics, which pairs the sustainable plant growing practice of hydroponics and the sustainable fish farming practice of aquaculture, is a system tailor made for inquisitive homesteaders who are looking for ways to establish a self-supporting food supply that has the potential to operate year-round, indoors or out.
“Aquaponics: The Beginners Guide to Growing Vegetables and Raising Fish with Aquaponic Gardening” helps demonstrate the magic that happens when you combine these two practices, nullifying the drawbacks of both and creating a symbiotic system perfect for providing fresh vegetables and flavorful fish for your family.
You will learn the basics of how each of these systems operates and why they work so well together.The different components that make up an aquaponic system will be outlined and the steps for designing your own system will be laid out for you to follow.You will find advice on which type of grow bed media to use, how to seed your system, and which fish to choose.
After reading this guide, you know:
- The basics of hydroponics and aquaculture, and how they apply to your new aquaponic venture
- The benefits of different types of aquaponic systems, and which one is best for you
- The basic components of an aquaponics system, how they work and why they are important
- What kinds of grow bed media are best suited for your type of system and the space and materials you have
- How to select fish and plants for your system based on your climate, the type of aquaponic system you’ve chosen, and of course your taste
- Tips for setting up, seeding, and maintaining your system
If you’re ready to have a basic understanding of how an aquaponic system works, an idea of what goes into operating a system, and the knowledge you need to design your own system and get it up and running;
Just scroll up and get your copy of “Aquaponics: The Beginners Guide to Growing Vegetables and Raising Fish with Aquaponic Gardening” now…