The NUMBER ONE Best-Selling Self-Hypnosis Book!
Read alsoCounseling Theory
Organized around the latest CACREP standards, Counseling Theory: Guiding Reflective Practice, by Richard D. Parsons and Naijian Zhang, presents theory as an essential component to both counselor identity formation and professional practice. Drawing on the contributions of current practitioners, the text uses both classical and cutting-edge…
Hundreds of books have been written about Self-Hypnosis, so what makes this one special? Well, maybe you’re trying Self-Hypnosis for the first time, or maybe you’ve tried before and failed? Whatever the case, you’re looking for results otherwise you’ll probably waste a lot of time, and come away disappointed and disillusioned. You need a System.
Over 10,000 Script Recordings Downloaded to Date!
In How to Master Self-Hypnosis in a Weekend, professional Hypnotist Rick Smith demonstrates a remarkable step-by-step system which anyone can use to succeed. Everything you need, including freely downloadable script recordings, is provided. Using this book, you will quickly master the key Self-Hypnosis techniques that enable you to drop easily and quickly into a comfortable trance anywhere, anytime.
A No-Nonsense System to Learn, Practice and Use Self-Hypnosis...
- You’ll learn how to use your new Self-Hypnosis skills for Relaxation and Recreation, and how to use Self-Hypnosis to;
- Control Stress and Centre Yourself Professionally
- Attack Bad Habits, like Smoking, Excessive Drinking, and Over-Eating
- Empower Yourself for Motivation, Focus and Commitment
In fact anything that you feel the need to change.
Completely Eliminate the Most Common Mistakes...
You’ll also discover how to easily avoid the common mistakes that other people make;
- They don’t practice often enough, so they fail to Master the Key Self Hypnosis Techniques
- They don’t get the ‘Set-Up’ right, so they Become Distracted
- They cling to their Inhibitions, so they Never Release their Restrictive Self-Control
- They Over-Analyse, instead of Allowing Nature to do its Best Work
As you follow these step-by-step instructions you will quickly learn everything you need to know in order to master the simple skills of Self-Hypnosis. With regular use, you will acquire a powerful Secret Weapon that will serve you in any aspect of your life. And the more you do it, the better you will become. It’s easy, it’s quick, and it’s really fun to do!