An easy-to-use, step-by-step guide to calling Canada home
Read alsoLe Evangile selon le Spiritisme
L’Évangile selon le spiritisme constitue l’un des cinq livres fondamentaux du spiritisme. Il est le résultat du travail de synthèse d’Allan Kardec, qui le mit en forme et le publia pour la première fois à Paris, en août 1864. Il contient une introduction à la doctrine spirite, une…
More and more Americans are thinking of moving to Canada to find a job, attend colleges and universities, peace of mind – -even retirement – -and whatever their motivations, they will have to navigate the Canadian immigration, citizenship, and naturalization processes.
So whether you're thinking about moving or already have your bags packed, How to Move to Canada is for you. It's a straightforward, friendly, informative handbook that delivers on its promise, providing readers with a thorough understanding of what to expect and where to get help and more information.
How to Move to Canada offers:
– A realistic appreciation of what Canada has to offer Americans
– Snapshots of Canada's provinces and territories and their major cities
– Interviews with immigration experts and Americans who have emigrated to Canada
– An immigration checklist and a comprehensive list of resources to consult for more information
– Real-life, hands-on perspectives, and invaluable advice
How to Move to Canada makes the move north feel possible, supplying readers with a clear understanding of what they'll need in order to make a run for the border.