This is a new edition of the now classic book which has established itself as a standard text for dental students.
Read alsoHeroes of the Skies
Since the dawn of aerial combat in the First World War, the heroism of the men who put their lives at risk in the air has known no bounds. There were no more heroic airmen than the fighter pilots and bomber crews of the Second World War - men who sacrificed their own lives in order to save their crew or who, although in extreme pain, managed to…
- Practical approach to the subject, taking the reader through every step of endodontic practice from scientific basis to patient assessment and through to clinical techniques
- Evidence-based approach to ensure safe clinical practice
- More than 250 illustrations, many in full colour, presenting clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- A logical approach to the subject by building upon a clear explanation of the underlying scientific principles
- Prepared by international contributors to ensure a wider appeal
- Written at a level which is ideal for dental student, general and vocational dental practitioners
- Includes new imaging techniques such as Cone Beam Computed Tomography
- A new chapter on diagnosis, integral to treatment planning, patient management and care
- Recent research findings on the pathogenesis of endodontic disease and the management of persistent infection in previously treated teeth
- A completely rewritten chapter on the restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Newer treatment modalities and materials such as regenerative techniques and Mineral Trioxide Aggregate in endodontics
- The use and development of NiTi instruments, both hand and rotary, which are increasingly popular for preparing root canals
- Published for the first time in full colour with over 185 new images!