With contributions from 18 of the world's leading equine experts, Equine Ophthalmology provides the comprehensive and authoritative coverage you need to diagnose, manage, and operate on ocular disorders in horses. Detailed illustrations facilitate the accurate identification of a wide range of ocular diseases, while up-to-date and easily accessible clinical information helps you decide on the best course of treatment.
Read alsoJewish Slow Cooker Recipes
An inspiring collection of kosher recipes—from the simple to the sublime-all created with the slow cookerIn Jewish Slow Cooker Recipes, the encore to her classic book, Jewish Cooking for All Seasons, Laura Frankel, a respected kosher chef and mother of three teenagers, shares more than 120 easy, delicious recipes for…
- As the only comprehensive textbook on equine ophthalmology, this reference provides the information you need to treat and manage equine ocular disease.
- Seventeen expert contributors share their extensive insight while providing the most authoritative and current information available.
- An extensive collection of high-quality images helps you to identify and treat painful ocular diseases in horses.
- Coverage of the financial impact of ocular disease on the equine industry provides a larger perspective on the importance of effective treatment.
- Greater clinical detail concerning treatment, diagnosis, and procedures offers practical information for the general equine practitioner and an up-to-date resource for specialists.
- Expert coverage of recent and far-reaching advances in equine ophthalmology includes an expanded section on genetics.
- A NEW chapter on Ophthalmologic Treatment in the Field, written by expert Ann Dwyer, offers an essential overview of ocular problems that require immediate attention.
- NEW "how to" sections provide succinct directions on specific procedures for readers who are not well versed in surgery.
- A detailed chapter outline starts each chapter and provides a quick overview of the chapter contents.