Read alsoFavorite Counseling and Therapy Homework Assignments
This companion to Favorite Counseling and Therapy Techniques contains more than fifty handouts and homework assignments used by some of the finest and most renowned therapists in the world
• How scent interacts with emotion, memory, mental acuity, and sleep
• Why specific scents are so effective in therapeutic and ritual settings
• Antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of essential oils
How men and women differ in their responses to odors
• Provides a thorough exposition of the ancient practice of aromatics in China, India, Persia, and Egypt
• Details our modern scientific understanding of the physiology and psychology of scent.
• Includes annotated profiles for forty-four essential oils and specific instructions for creating essential oil blends.