Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run: Top tips, hints, and cheats you need to know!
Read alsoTwoDots : Guide
TwoDots: Top tips, hints, and cheats you need to know!TwoDots is the sequel to the hugely popular game Dots. While the original Dots game is based on free play, in TwoDots you'll need to do a lot more than just match colors. There are actual levels to…
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run is an endless runner by Nickelodeon that lets you play as your favorite turtle characters. You'll have to defeat enemies on rooftops and in the streets in order to make it as far as you can before your energy meter runs out. Along the way you can play mini games, search for pizza, and collect Mutagen, the game's form of premium currency. These are the tips, hints, and cheats we think you need to know to achieve your furthest run ever without having to spend tons of real world cash!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run: Top tips, hints, and cheats you need to know! 2
1. Make sure you're collecting green orbs whenever possible 4
2. Save your Mutagen for defeating enemies 5
3. If you're going to buy anything, buy Mutagen 6
4. Fill your energy meter to activate Turtle Time 7
5. Buy Turtle Power Magnets and other boosts to give yourself an edge 8
6. Focus on leveling up a single turtle instead of unlocking them all 9
7. Increase energy and armor capacity before anything else 10
8. Don't forget to visit the garage to upgrade the Shellraiser 11
Your Rooftop Run tips, hints, and cheats? 12