All Twenty-Two Beatrix Potter books in One Terrific Volume!
Read alsoDelphi Complete Works of Beatrix Potter (Illustrated)
The beloved author and illustrator Beatrix Potters tales have delighted and charmed readers across the world since the first publication of The Tale of Peter Rabbit in 1902.Potters imaginative childrens books are now celebrated for their detailed depiction of animals and evocative portrayal of the British landscape and country life. For…
The Complete Collection of Twenty Tales and Two Collections of Poetry.
The works of Beatrix Potter have been adored all over the world for over a century, and now they are available as a single ebook, packed with hundreds of original illustrations, many in glorious color. This collection has been specifically optimized to be read on e-reading devices and brings the beauty, charm and wonder of Beatrix Potter's creation to a new generation of youngsters.
This comprehensive collection contains all of Beatrix Potters wonderful children's books in one beautifully formatted volume!
Included in 'The Complete Beatrix Potter' are:
- All twenty beautiful children's 'Tales' by Beatrix Potter - published in consecutive order.
- Both wonderful books of 'Poems' and "Nursery Rhymes' by Beatrix Potter.
- An interactive table of contents with specific entries for every chapter of each individual book.
- Over 600 original illustrations!
- Perfect formatting to avoid errors commonly found in some ebook collections.
˃˃˃ Twenty-Two Complete Works
All twenty tales and both books of poems published in order and unabridged. Books included:
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit (1902)
- The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin (1903)
- The Tailor of Gloucester (1903)
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny (1904)
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice (1904)
- The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle (1905)
- The Tale of the Pie and the Patty-Pan (1905)
- The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher (1906)
- The Story of A Fierce Bad Rabbit (1906)
- The Story of Miss Moppet (1906)
- The Tale of Tom Kitten (1907)
- The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck (1908)
- The Tale of Samuel Whiskers or, The Roly-Poly Pudding (1908)
- The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies (1909)
- The Tale of Ginger and Pickles (1909)
- The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse (1910)
- The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes (1911)
- The Tale of Mr. Tod (1912)
- The Tale of Pigling Bland (1913)
- The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse (1918)
- Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes (1917)
- Cecily Parsley's Nursery Rhymes (1922)