Part scholarly psychological research, part self-improvement book, Th e Path to a
Meaningful Purpose helps you answer four existential questions: Who am I? What
matters in life? Why am I here? How do I successfully fulfi ll my life purpose?
Author Luis A. Marrero uses psychology to help you understand the meaning and
purpose of your life, and how to succeed.
Marrero introduces foundations of a new movement in psychology called
logoteleology, chiefl y a blend of logotherapy, psychological theories of
motivation, and teleology, that he calls the science of meaningful purpose. It
provides a basis to help you
• understand why people suff er and institutions fail to reach their potential despite
the availability of practical solutions;
• discover who you are by learning about identities and how they are formed and
• realize what is meaningful and meaningless in life;
• resolve to make decisions that set you up to make the best of what life off ers;
• fi nd and commit to a meaningful purpose that serves as a guiding compass for a
fulfi lling life;
• learn how to set goals and make choices that are compatible with what is
meaningful to you; and
• determine how you can select and use the right type of motivation that builds and
strengthens your mental stamina and the confi dence to win in life.
Th e Path to a Meaningful Purpose, a foundational guide, is the fi rst in a
planned anthology. It explains why you behave the way you do and how your
behavior impacts your ability to enjoy life to its fullest, off ering ways to help
you grow and succeed.
Read alsoI Was Killed by My Best Friend
Alice is a girl no different from any girl growing up today in America. She lives in Africa but has dreams and a family she loves and who loves her. Soon her life becomes nothing like what most girls here have to encounter. War becomes a looming threat and causes financial loss and periodic separation from loved ones. Gossip leads to mistrust and…