- In 2006, U.S. exporters shipped four and a half times as much product to Latin America as to China.
- Latin America has more than 500 million consumers ready to buy U.S. manufactured goods.
In An American's Guide to Doing Business in Latin America, author and international trade expert Lawrence W. Tuller shows you how to determine market risk, select reliable Latin American partners, and use export-trading companies to grow your business opportunities. He also provides up-to-date facts on the politics of the region and U.S.-Latin American relations.
Following Tuller's advice, you'll learn how to:
- Finance exports and direct investment
- Create advertising strategies
- Partner with Latin American companies
This book includes detailed information on:
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela