Sports Psychology: Inside the Athlete's Mind
Read alsoAfrica the Good News
THIS BOOK TELLS A DIFFERENT STORY ABOUT AFRICA…Unlike the countless books that try to explain what went wrong in Africa, “Africa – The Good News” looks at what is going right. It gives voice to Africans and (non-Africans) who have a different story to tell to the commonplace one of hopelessness: it tells the tale of the African dream becoming the…
Have You Ever Wanted To Improve Your Performance?
No matter what sport you play, there are always problems with confidence and motivation that can get in the way of actually using all of the skills that you have been working to build through your entire life. That is where Sports Psychology: Inside the Athlete's Mind comes in.
With the help of "Sports Psychology: Inside the Athlete's Mind", you will be able to:
- Build confidence that helps you become unstoppable.
- Visualize your way to success so that you know what to expect.
- Set goals that will help you measure improvements and strive towards specific markers.
- Learn how to help others to do the same.
- By combining simple techniques with a high quality understanding of psychology, you will have everything at your disposal to take your performance to the next level and find success that you never thought possible previously.
Become the athlete you are capable of by reading "Sports Psychology: Inside the Athlete's Mind"