Read also3SqMeals Tweets - Vol. I
3SqMeals started as a one person's quest - Dr. O', to spread original messages of hope, optimism, wisdom, and encouragement all over the world. Filled with a desire to reach as many people as possible, the thought of tweeting the messages came to mind. The goal was simple - to offer original quotes and messages three times daily to many across the…
* Initiation: Extracellular and Membrane Events
* Transmission: Effectors and Cytosolic Events
* Nuclear Responses: Gene Expression and Translation
* Events in Intracellular Compartments
* Cell-Cell and Cell-Matrix Interactions
Covered in extensive detail, these areas will appeal to a broad, cross-disciplinary audience interested in the structure, biochemistry, molecular biology and pathology of cellular effectors. Tabular and well-illustrated, the Handbook will serve as an in-depth reference for this complex and evolving field.
Tabular and well illustrated, the Handbook will serve as an in-depth reference for this complex and evolving field!
* Contains approximately 470 articles
* Provides well-organized sections on each essential area in signaling
* Includes discussion on everything from ligand/receptor interactions to organ/organism responses
* Extremely user-friendly