Neonatology at a Glance provides a concise, illustrated overview of neonatal medicine. Written by leading international experts, it provides essential information on perinatal medicine, delivery, the normal newborn infant and neonatal problems encountered in neonatal intensive care units and their management.
Each topic is supported by excellent illustrations, diagrams, and, for the first time, video clips to show neonatal resuscitation and stabilizing the sick newborn, normal examination, the baby with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy, recognition of seizures and practical procedures.
Read alsoMarch Majestic Pure Sheet Music Duet for Guitar and Viola, Arranged by Lars Christian Lundholm
March Majestic.Composed in 1902 by Scott Joplin this ragtime was written around the time of The Entertainer and Maple Leaf Rag and it resembles both of them in structure and melodic inventiveness.Solo Score.Pure Duo Sheet Music, Arrangement for Guitar and Viola by Lars Christian Lundholm.
Neonatology at a Glance:
• Provides up to date coverage of the important conditions you will encounter
• Covers challenging topics including pain, ethical issues, quality improvement, evidence based medicine and palliative care
• Features new sections on fetal medicine, respiratory support, therapeutic hypothermia, amplified EEG and perinatal neuroimaging
• Integrates invaluable details about practical procedures including neonatal resuscitation and transport
• Supplemented by video materials and artwork which can be viewed via the companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/neonatology
Neonatology at a Glance is the perfect guide for all health professionals looking after newborn infants, including pediatric trainees, medical students, neonatal nurse practitioners and neonatal nurses, therapists and midwives. For neonatologists, pediatricians and nurse tutors it is a valuable resource to assist with teaching.