Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils in Design and Technology provides specific guidance on:
- recognizing high ability and multiple intelligences
- planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment in D&T
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils with learning difficulties (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment)
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: visits, residentials, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, link with universities, businesses and other organisations.
The book features comprehensive appendices and an accompanying CD with: useful contacts and resources, lesson plans, liaison sheets for Teaching Assistants, homework activities and monitoring sheets.
For secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, Gifted and Talented co-ordinators, SENCos and LEA advisers.
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $53.09. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils in Design and Technology»:
Download Adobe DRM:
Download Amazon Kindle:
Download Papyre FB2: