Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: Religious Education provides specific guidance on:
- recognising high ability and multiple intelligences
- planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment in RE
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment)
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: Visits, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations.
This book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature:
- useful contacts and resources
- lesson plans
- liaison sheets for Teaching Assistants
- homework activities
- monitoring sheets.
This book is essential for secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, leading teachers for G&T Education (Gifted and Talented co-ordinators), SENCos and LA advisers.
Buy this book
You can buy this book now only for $53.09. This is the lowest price for this book.
Download book free
If you want to download this book for free, please register, approve your account and get one book for free.
After that you may download book «Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils in Religious Education»:
Download Papyre FB2: